PHOENIX, ARIZONA (APRIL 18, 2019) – NAI Horizon’s success in 2018 was highlighted by national recognition, continued growth and a record $357 million in total transactions.
The firm received the NAI Global President’s Award in recognition of its leadership, teamwork, and performance at the NAI Global’s international convention in Austin, Texas. Terry Martin-Denning, NAI Horizon’s CEO/Designated Broker, was also named to the NAI Global Leadership Board.
These accolades emphasize NAI Horizon’s commitment to continual growth in all facets of the company to best serve existing and future clients.
“I’m proud of our NAI team and the overall achievements of our firm,” Martin-Denning said. “Our recruitment and growth strategies are rooted in our current company culture and intentional focus on our vision for long-term success.”
In 2018 five new agents were hired in the Phoenix office: Joan Krueger, office/Industrial; Lori Kahn, office; Mike Kumelski, retail; Jay Olson, industrial; and Victoria Filice, investment sales. These new hires bring an additional level of experience, market knowledge and skillsets that align with the short and long-range goals of the company.
NAI Horizon’s broker ownership platform allows agents to benefit from both personal achievement and success of the company as a whole while encouraging a collaborative culture. This platform prioritizes broker needs while offering global reach and resources.
The list of 2018 Top Producers reflected the success of the broker ownership platform and the overall positive trends in the Phoenix commercial real estate market with a range of specialties represented: investment sales, industrial, office and retail.
NAI Horizon’s 2018 Top Producers:
- Denise Nunez, Investment Sales (self storage);
- Mark Wilcke, Industrial;
- Chris Gerow, Retail;
- Shelby Tworek, Retail;
- Tyler Smith, Office;
- Laurel Lewis, Office;
- Lane Neville, Investment Sales;
- Barbara Lloyd, Investment Sales;
- Matt Harper, CCIM, Retail;
- Gabe Ortega, Retail.
NAI Horizon 2018 highlights:
- NAI Horizon’s retail team of Senior Vice Presidents Chris Gerow, Shelby Tworek, Gabe Ortega and Associate Patrick Anthon negotiated the most transactions by a team. This included long-term leases totaling more than $23 million for Planet Fitness locations throughout the Valley.
- Matt Harper, CCIM, who was recently promoted to Vice President, closed the most transactions by an individual. Harper was also elected secretary/treasurer for the Central Arizona chapter of CCIM.
- Denise Nunez brokered the largest sale, $24.4 million for self-storage properties in California.
- Laurel Lewis recorded the largest lease, $10.6 million at 8300 E. Raintree in Scottsdale.