PHOENIX, ARIZONA (March 16, 2020) – NAI Horizon’s continued focus on growth, a collaborative approach and advancement of technology and resources to best serve its clients translated into almost $400 million in total transactions in 2019.
For the second straight year, the office’s top producer was one of NAI Horizon’s female professionals – Senior Vice President and office broker Laurel Lewis. Topping the list in 2018 was Senior Vice President Denise Nunez, one of the country’s top self-storage sales experts.
“Our top 10 group is a great representation of our market coverage and diversity,” NAI Horizon CEO/Designated Broker Terry Martin-Denning said. “I am fortunate to work with such an amazing group of professionals.”
In 2019 four new agents joined the Phoenix office: Mike Myrick, office/industrial; Chris Lewis, land/industrial; Jennifer Loehnert, office/industrial/retail; and Joe Pequeno, office.
These new hires and their experience add value to NAI Horizon’s team of industry experts. The strategic addition of new agents allows the company to expand its market share with new clients and to better serve current clients
NAI Horizon’s broker ownership platform allows agents to benefit from both personal achievement and the success of the company while encouraging a collaborative culture. This platform prioritizes broker needs while offering global reach and resources.
The list of 2019 Top Producers reflects the success of the broker ownership platform and the overall positive trends in the Phoenix commercial real estate market with a range of specialties represented: investment sales, industrial, office, self-storage properties and retail.
NAI Horizon’s 2019 Top Producers:
1. Laurel Lewis, Office;
2. Lane Neville, Investment Sales (office and retail);
3. Shelby Tworek, Retail;
4. Chris Gerow, Retail;
5. Isy Sonabend, Industrial;
6. Matt Harper, CCIM, Retail;
7. Denise Nunez, Investment Sales (self-storage);
8. Troy Giammarco, Office;
9. Gabe Ortega, Retail;
10. Mike Gaida, Business/Industrial/Retail.
NAI Horizon 2019 highlights:
• NAI Horizon’s retail team of Senior Vice Presidents Chris Gerow, Shelby Tworek, Gabe Ortega and Associate Patrick Anthon negotiated the most transactions by a team, 38.
• Matt Harper, CCIM, closed the most transactions by an individual, 61. Harper is in his second year as secretary/treasurer for the CCIM Central Arizona chapter.
• Russ Warner, Andrew Warner and Victoria Filice brokered the largest sale, $16.4 million for a mobile home park in California.
• Mike Kumelski recorded the largest lease, $5.98 million for a retail building in Utah.
• Dylan Whitwer, an Associate with the office team, was 2019 Chair for the Valley Partnership Community Project (New Pathways For Youth).
• Terry Martin-Denning, CEO & Designated Broker, was named Secretary of the NAI Global 2020 Leadership Board. NAI Global is a leading global commercial real estate brokerage firm.